Sovereign Physical Therapy - Chicago / Beverly
We provide treatment for
- Sports Injuries
- Overuse Syndromes
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation
- Neck and Back Pain
- Shoulder Pain and Stiffness
- Balance Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Core Strengthening
- Whiplash injuries from car accidents
- Functional disorders from stroke, Parkinson's, MS and other neurological issues
- Orthopedic manual physical therapy to the back, neck, TMJ, shoulders, knees, and ankles
- Strengthening and conditioning for return to work, sport, or previous function
- Pain management with physical modalities and manual therapy
What to expect
Screenings are provided free of charge and offer an opportunity to meet with one of our therapy specialists to address specific concerns.
The therapist will assess strengths and weaknesses and determine the best therapy plan. This can include a formal standardized assessment as well as clinical observation of movement, behavior. Therapists will usually begin by asking background information. The evaluation includes a written report of findings and interpretation of the results.
Individual Therapy Session
Most therapy sessions are scheduled for one hour. Therapists then engage activities specifically designed to enhance performance in the goal areas identified. The therapist will suggest therapies to implement at home.
For your convenience, you may download, print and complete the following forms prior to your first visit. Please also bring a physician's prescription and your insurance card.